It’s easy to find an excuse not to do something…
I don’t have enough time.
It’s too late.
I’m not that good at that.
I don’t have enough money.
What if you eliminated those excuses?
What if you removed the roadblocks?
Do you think your life would look much different?
Remove your excuses.
Make things a priority.
If you don’t, who will?
You inspire me!
You make me think outside of the box.
You make me laugh and smile:)
You push me to grow into a better person.
You make me sparkle inside and out.
You inspire me… and I am thankful!
Love and hugs:)
Spring births new life and renews our joy in the beauty it provides.
Let’s face it…we get caught up in our day-to-day routine and we take things for granted. Some of the little things that are at our fingertips aren’t as easily accessible for others. We need to appreciate what we have in life and give thanks.
Take time to appreciate what you have in your life. Do something to give back…sort of “Pay it Forward” concept.
You might already be doing some of these, and if you have any other suggestions please add a comment below.
- Volunteer at your church, food bank, senior center or someplace you feel comfortable performing a service. You will make new connections and you never know what you might learn along the way.
- Go through your closet and donate to Goodwill or some other organization. I know I constantly need to revisit my closet to donate items I no longer need.
- Make a donation to a special charity or a fund-raiser. Intentions to do this are good, but it is easy to put it off; then it slips off your radar as something to do.
- Express your gratitude to everyone who assists you in some fashion. “Thank you” goes a long way. Two words can change an attitude or make someone’s day.
- Encourage a young person to dream big. Everyone needs encouragement to dare to reach for the stars. They could change the world if they achieve their dream.
- Listen to others and what they have to say. Don’t worry about talking, truly listen to what the other person is saying.
- Organize a food drive to collect food for your local food bank. See how much food you can collect to feed those in need.
- Pray for those who are in need of prayer; include everyone. God bless the world!
When you open your heart you are allowing more abundance to flow back to you.
I absolutely love this idea. Raid your bookshelves for interesting titles and create poetry!
This ideas came from a fellow blogger Nicola, Sometimes Stellar Storyteller. She is creative and a real inspiration.
The Right Thing,
The Life You’ve Always Wanted,
If you create your own Book Spine Poetry, I would love to read it. Add a pingback or post your link to a comment.
Laughter is the best medicine for your whole wellbeing.
Do you experience laughter every day?
Laughter is an exercise for your insides!
I like to make people laugh, because when they are laughing you can see their very light of their soul.
Growing up we always were sharing jokes, pulling practical jokes on each other, and just doing crazy stuff that made us laugh. I still like to pull pranks on my friends, and I can count on them to repay the pranks back on me. It becomes a contest to see who can out prank the other. I absolutely love it! Continue reading “Laughaholic…”
It is easy to freely love the people who make you feel happy. The real challenge is to love the people in your life who are hard to love.
Loving people who you have a hard time loving.
(Provide by Google Image)
Do you know why it is hard to love a certain person(s)? Unravel those reasons and begin to choose love towards them. Reflect on why you are having a hard time loving them. Open your heart like you have never done before. Feel your vibration of love expand from your heart to theirs. Be aware how you feel as you do this.
Continue reading “Loving everyone…”
Beautiful Day (U2)
“Don’t let it get away”
Don’t let any day slip through your fingers, without leaving your finger and foot prints all over it. How many beautiful days are we yet promised?
Whatever you do, big or small…make the best of what the day has to offer. You are the only one that can take charge of your destination. Go places, don’t be left behind.
“You’re on the road, but you got no destination”
Continue reading “Beautiful Day (U2)…”